Recent content by tonyyw

  1. T

    Seth Greenberg says Grayson Allen should sit out remainder of season

    I just hope we don't meet them in the tournament...it will be trouble...go BBN
  2. T

    Anyone besides me like Louisvilles team this year?

    They sure beat the hell out of us...not want to meet them in the tournament...go big blue!
  3. T

    Kentucky up to #6 in AP ahead of Duke and U of L

    Can you believe that we lost to UL? I wake up every morning thinking about it...go big blue
  4. T

    Lunardi's Latest Trippin' Bracketology: Duke #1 and Kentucky #2 in Same Region

    I hope you are right, but I don't see us getting a no. 2 seed..most likely a 4 or5
  5. T

    Why has this UL loss been the least painful?

    Sort of like when we beat them in football after 7 losses!
  6. T

    how far will we fall

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade