Recent content by Tonyprescott

  1. T

    Piedmont District 2023

    From what I hear Magna Vista and Martinsville should be solid. I imagine GW will bounce back though, thread says Bassett is graduating a lot. Being young in HS football is tough. I can see a team like Mecklenburg in the top 3 or 4 and who knows, any given Friday 🤷‍♂️
  2. T

    Piedmont District 2023

    I’m not from the area but I saw most of Mecklenburg home games last year. Can’t say much about the Piedmont because I think they only played Halifax in that district. I was at that game it was back n forth and I think Mecklenburg was up at half. I have rental property there and my folks are near...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote