Recent content by TontoKowalski

  1. T

    Hi from a Golden Eagle fan... Not what you think.

    Hey, it's all cool. And, to be honest, if one of y'all came to our board with fair and reasonable intentions, there are a couple of folks over there that would still respond in an *******-ish manner to you, too. There's a long history of general animosity, but most sane people don't hope for...
  2. T

    Hi from a Golden Eagle fan... Not what you think.

    No need to get into that old argument. It never gets anyone anywhere. As for our game with Auburn... I hope we don't get blown out. Of course, I hope for an upset win, but I'm not putting any money on it. We'll be ready one day to go head-to-head with the best, but I don't think it will be next...
  3. T

    MSU couldn't compete in the WAC

    What are you? Twelve? Does Mommy know you're on the computer? You are a classless **********. You piss me off, and I'm not even a major supporter of Ms State. Good Lord, think of how you are representing your school.
  4. T

    Hi from a Golden Eagle fan... Not what you think.

    I'm not a great writer, and I'm sorry if I struck some raw nerves today. What I was trying to say is this: I'm sorry you started the season with a tough loss. It sounds (from your posts) that you are disappointed in the quality of your coaching. We were disappointed with our coach, too, and we...
  5. T

    Hi from a Golden Eagle fan... Not what you think.

    Thanks for the warm welcome. Good luck for the rest of the season.
  6. T

    Hi from a Golden Eagle fan... Not what you think.

    Just wanted to say I like your board. It reminds me of my favorite Eagle board... we're the one that doesn't turn our head from ugly truths, we face 'em head on. If you want proof of that, head to EaglePost and check out some of the threads from hoops season and our late-season ****-our-pants in...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  4. 04 On3 Football Jon Sumrall explains importance of Florida's 'Bloody Tuesdays' during game week
  5. 05 On3 Former Kansas guard Melvin Council Jr. granted preliminary injunction to play 2026-27 season