Recent content by tomatocan

  1. T

    Stop whining!! Stop negatoids!!! Just stop!!!!

    "Recruiting bastion"? How?
  2. T

    The Biggest Difference between Rutgers and Indiana is NIL

    I've put up with Rutgers football since I graduated in 1970. We all know the very few shining moments that happened since then. Now, as I look at Freeman, Chesney, and other bright charismatic coaches, I look at Fred Flintstone and decide enough is enough. I used to make an annual four-figure...
  3. T

    How many wins this season?

    Looks like Al voted three times.
  4. T

    Smallest crowd in 25 years

    What's that got to do with attendance in the stadium?
  5. T

    Greg Schiano Deserves an Extension

    I don't understand this comment "the service at Rutgers is terrible". What service? Waiting in line at the Commons? Heaters working in the dorms? I received a very good education at Rutgers and got academic and financial assistance when I needed it. What was I missing?
  6. T

    0 - 3 start after six years of "rebuilding" the team

    Each week's loss makes it easier to complain.
  7. T

    OT: NJ’s Luke Wafle stars for USC

    No, Antwan Raymond could not replace SC's starting receivers. Wait til you see freshman Trent Mosley on Saturday.
  8. T

    Oklahoma State

    What does that even mean?
  9. T

    Portnoy (sp) just destroyed Rutgers on gameday..wow.

    Struggling versus getting blown out at home.
  10. T

    Portnoy (sp) just destroyed Rutgers on gameday..wow.

    I so wish we had an ***hole like him.
  11. T

    Portnoy (sp) just destroyed Rutgers on gameday..wow.

    I'm with you, Hondo. I graduated in 1970 and with few exceptions it's been nothing but wash, rinse, and repeat.
  12. T

    Placing Boston College on Upset Alert!

    Apparently BigTen schools also are permitted one additional second.
  13. T

    Coach Prime or Brian Kelly?

    If Rutgers hires Kelly will he suddenly develop a New Jersey accent?
  14. T

    Coach Prime or Brian Kelly?

    From where would this money come from?
  15. T

    The Diehards are Waving the White Flag

    So who would the professionals be?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act