Recent content by tom49

  1. T

    BB Recruiting Rutgers Basketball adds International big man prospect Mervedi Miteo

    Call me a crazy optimist, but I think this years team is gonna be light years better than last.
  2. T

    BB Recruiting Italian F Diego Garavaglia commits to Rutgers Basketball

    Once again, I'm cautiously optimistic.
  3. T

    Zrno zerohno

    Agree 100%
  4. T

    Start Nwuli!!

    One game does not a season make.
  5. T

    Start Nwuli!!

    I think Powers has the most upside of any of the freshmen.
  6. T

    Basketball Rutgers Basketball snaps losing skid with 80-65 win against UNLV

    It's what he does best. Honestly he plays totally out of control. I expect a turnover every time he touches the ball.
  7. T

    We must fire Pike or the program is doomed

    I have to say that I enjoyed one of the announcer's comments. "Rutgers offense is like a root canal."
  8. T

    Was hoping to see

    I was hoping Gevante Ware would get some more minutes during this 5 game stretch.
  9. T

    OT: Gavin Griffiths

    I agree. The bar was set way too high for him and he couldn't handle the expectations.
  10. T

    Quick JWill Interview

    Well spoken young man. Love him!
  11. T

    Gators sign 7"9' player from Canada

  12. T

    Basketball Rutgers Basketball's struggles continued as they lose to Iowa on the road

    I actually thought it was worse than that. Pitiful.
  13. T

    Basketball Rutgers Basketball defeats Stonehill to end OOC play with a win

    As a follower of RU BB for nearly 50 years, this has to be the most disgusting display I've ever seen!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 4-star Jalen White details official visit date with Mississippi State; what's next with Kansas & Washington
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Alabama-Georgia: The winner can start thinking about the College Football Playoff