Recent content by TODASAURUS

  1. T

    Who does louisvile get?

    Hearing Elzy
  2. T

    Perspective... Bellarmine is 2-5

    The end score doesn’t bother me. The 1st half felt like Gonzaga n the MSU end coaching though. Yell and swap kids but no coaching. Finally putting pressure on.them n Fredrick hit a couple shots we got the big lead. Then he pulled both….
  3. T

    Does Briscoe hurt the offense?

    Definitely the best game I've seen him play and I'll gladly eat crow. Hope he keeps it up.
  4. T

    Does Briscoe hurt the offense?

    I don't think Hawk shoots as often.
  5. T

    Does Briscoe hurt the offense?

    I agree the improved FT shooting definitely helps.
  6. T

    Does Briscoe have the potential to be a good shooter?

    NO- And I agree we need another shooter - If he can get Willis to play D he can help.
  7. T

    Cal's Double Standard

    You missed the UL game??
  8. T

    Bob Valvano

    I can't believe how many of you listen to a UL sports show...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit