Recent content by TNTwrestle

  1. TNTwrestle

    Ben Kjar movie

    We watched it a few weeks ago. Very well done and enjoyable.
  2. TNTwrestle

    Mariah Marinelli

    Prayers for her and for you and family. Very tough thing to go through. lean on God and each other.
  3. TNTwrestle

    2027 Soldier Salute update

    No one is thinking they need to peak for the SS I hope. 😂 Who said anything about peaking for the SS? If you read what I said, Gable teams never peaked for the Midlands, which was for a long time (not now) 10X the tournament the SS will ever be. If we haven't built it into something bigger by...
  4. TNTwrestle

    2027 Soldier Salute update

    In the Gable days, we always peaked in March. We were seldom the best team in November, but always were in March. When the National Duals were in January, we didn't win them often, but always beat those teams in March. We always had a hard training/conditioning phase during Winter break, then...
  5. TNTwrestle

    2027 Soldier Salute update

    National Duals is in December this year, during Iowa Finals week, and that is supposedly why we aren't going. I thought I also heard the SS was going back to late December. Was I wrong about that? If we don't send our starters to SS this year, I'm not going again, unless it is considerably...
  6. TNTwrestle

    PREVIEW/THREAD: Five current + one future Hawkeye(s) to compete at U20 World Championships

    Leydecker wins by Fall! Gave up an exposure, got a step-out to trail 2-1 at break, but settled in on a counter to a shot and had her on her back most of the second period until she got the Fall.
  7. TNTwrestle

    PREVIEW/THREAD: Five current + one future Hawkeye(s) to compete at U20 World Championships

    Leydecker wins 8-0 over Zhou of China to advance to the finals against Kozuka of Japan.
  8. TNTwrestle

    Iowa vs UNI

    I'm glad to have it back. I root for UNI against anyone but Iowa as well, having spent time there myself, but I'm glad they can't put it back in the West Gym anymore. I'm convinced that is what caused the end of the rivalry in the first place, and what made me so mad at UNI, as I have related...
  9. TNTwrestle

    About time for this...

    I used to be a statistics fanatic, but I have gotten lazy and apathetic in my old age. I would have loved to have all the info/stats that are available now on the internet to work with. Maybe they were, I just didn't know how to access them. I would come home from the NCAA Tournament every year...
  10. TNTwrestle

    About time for this...

    This reminded me I forgot two very important family members, pictured below. They take up more of my time than anything other than the internet, I'm both proud and ashamed to say. They're working on their Greco skills in this photo. Oh, and I, also, have a penchant for firearms.
  11. TNTwrestle

    About time for this...

    No, I'm retired, but never was in Law Enforcement of any kind. This world has changed so much. Everyone is paranoid. Over a hundred people have seen this and no one has shared.
  12. TNTwrestle

    U23 Nationals

    Not really, Whitmer had heart. Pretty sure Spooner's "example" was sarcasm.
  13. TNTwrestle

    About time for this...

    OK, since the talk here has turned to Pork Butts and stew, we're in the off-season (as if that really matters) so it's time for an off-topic thread. And since this is the only board I post on anymore (and I don't even know where to find the OT board), I'm posting this here. A few years ago, I...
  14. TNTwrestle

    I’m a failure…..

    You know the rules. Where are the pictures? If she can't cook, she must be hot
  15. TNTwrestle

    Who's going to Pan-Ams?

    He's 24. I told him D1 was probably out of the question. ICCC had been in touch with him, and I told him Grand View might be worth looking into. I said D3 might even be a possibility, Coe, Wartburg, etc. Edit; I don't know why you have to click on it to see the whole picture. Ugh
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting UNC, Arkansas, Louisville and more: 5-star Demarcus Henry breaks down recruitment as decision date nears