Recent content by Tngamecock

  1. T

    What if Shane could be Frank 2.0?

    For each of these names I can show you others who had great first year success then sucked by year 3. FSU coach comes to mind.
  2. T

    KY Game thread

    Clayton White plays Lorenzo Ward defense. Just lay back 10 yards and let them flick 8 yard passes. We don’t understand the concept of accounting for each receiver
  3. T

    KY Game thread

    So who is it that thinks Clayton White is a good defensive coordinator?
  4. T

    KY Game thread

    It’s like we’re playing to try and lose. Kentucky’s quarterback dove head first for a first down. We see the first down marker, put on the brakes and run to the sideline.
  5. T

    KY Game thread

    Sellers doesn’t want to win. He runs out of bounds instead of getting First downs to the point of it’s sad. Hell, Joe Namath gave better effort on the run. I don’t understand he could’ve easily had a first down by just staying in bounds and going forward.
  6. T

    KY Game thread

    Like I said
  7. T

    KY Game thread

    Amazing what running with effort and trying to win gets you. I just don’t understand why sellers doesn’t play like that last drive all the time. We get to see a great run, then we get to see seven drives where we missed open receivers or slid short of First downs only to punt. We’ve got to have...
  8. T

    KY Game thread

    Sellers came out in the first half like he was gonna run to be a winner like he did two years ago. Toward the end of the first half he went back to the protect your status for the NFL supposedly status runs. Second half he’s back to running like he did all year and last year. His passing has...
  9. T

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    Y’all got hosed on that overturn
  10. T

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    I’m sorry, but I’m a gamecock fan, and that was a catch. I would be pissed if I was you guys. SEC refs are the worst.
  11. T

    O line

    With all the bad mojo so far this year, I will say it’s finally nice to have an offensive line that gets after it. Sellers has had plenty of time this year, and you can’t blame the O line.. I have isolated on those guys numerous times and they really get after it. It’s nice to finally see...
  12. T

    KY Game thread

    Lol… the overreaction on every play is comical.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting UNC, Arkansas, Louisville and more: 5-star Demarcus Henry breaks down recruitment as decision date nears
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban on Alabama-Georgia game: 'The Tide will dominate'