Recent content by tncatsfan

  1. T

    2000-2009 The Lost Decade.

    Seriously? The 2002-2003 team and the 2004-2005 teams are two of my favorites. Both elite eight teams that had some memorable plays, runs, and players. It ended badly, for sure, with the last few Tubby years and the Gillespie debacle.
  2. T

    Gonna be real impressed if crowd is good today

    We do give the little guys breaks. it's called' "come play at our place and we will give a million dollars". it funds their athletic departments for years.
  3. T

    Top 7 Programs Vs Each Other: UK The Best, UL The Worst, Kansas #6

    Dear lord make the length of your posts shorter. This is a UK message board, not a Tolstoy essay contest.
  4. T

    Newman

    "I could listen to you talk about mail all day" "I'll let you in on a little secret...zip codes are meaningless"
  5. T

    Newman

  6. T

    Makers Mark Bottles

    Per definition, anything you can make even a slight return on is an investment. Judging by the emails I've received, it's obvious someone wants them. All three are spoken for now. Can I retire with my new found fortune? No. But I did make a little bit? Sure. So I guess I found another...
  7. T

    Makers Mark Bottles

    I'm lost. Suckers for what? A collectible?
  8. T

    Makers Mark Bottles

  9. T

    Makers Mark collectors bottle help

    Here ya go Makers website
  10. T

    Snagged the Rupp bottle early

    Anyone have an extra? please email me at [email protected] I have some bottles to trade (Tim Couch, Coach Brooks, Coach Stoops) but would be willing to pay for the new one as well. Thanks This post was edited on 4/3 9:46 AM by tncatsfan
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Beckham Black, CJ Rosser headline Saturday’s top performers at USA Basketball minicamp
  5. 05 On3 Football Ryan Coleman-Williams heads to locker room after injury in 1st half of Georgia vs. Alabama, cleared to return