Recent content by tmatheny

  1. T

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    I thought in Duke game she had to have had a concussion. That's what I figured in her missing UVA but man that's scary if it is a concussion and lingering this long.
  2. T

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    While we will miss her for a month, that is much better than I expected when I saw the injury- I thought for sure it might be season ending.
  3. T

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Was thinking she was under the weather last week- any word on injury/sickness? Summer not starting is interesting.
  4. T

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    Thank you!
  5. T

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    Someone that can translate legal talk for normal folks please help me understand this and what it means for our big 3
  6. T

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    Gotcha- I didn't know much about Micky but had seen her name on the roster. However, it seems if developing they would have gotten her a few minutes in Penn and Stanford games.
  7. T

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    I know Imme is injured but I havent heard or I missed it- what's the word on Micky Van Baasbank?
  8. T

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    In all fairness to the returners on the team, I am sure it was hard to step up as a leader when for the past 8 or so years you have had 2 of the most dominant players in the history of NCAA FH leading you.
  9. T

    GDTBATH Weekend

    Not a bad weekend: 1. Field Hockey gets arguably its best 3 players back and convincingly go 2-0 in California 2. WSoccer defeated nationally ranked UVA 3. VB starts ACC play 2-0 after taking down State and Wake 4. Women's Tennis wins Doubles at ITA 5. Cross Country (women finish 2nd and men...
  10. T

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    I can't help but say it again. This is a completely different team with the big 3 back- as much due to their intangibles that they bring as to their physical skills.
  11. T

    UNC Volleyball 2026-2027

    Oh goodness. Malone just had an awful looking injury. Went up and on way down foot got pushed back by pad of net- it was ugly. She was in alot of pain as they took her back to locker room- couldn't put her foot on ground.
  12. T

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2026-27

    Thanks for the info. I didnt realize the USA was in training camp until your post. However why wasnt Osburn with US?
  13. T

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2026-27

    How did the newcomers look?
  14. T

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2026-27

    Hope nothing is wrong with Chloe, Galica, Calabria, Ingrili and Betty,
  15. T

    UNC Women’s Lacrosse 2026-27

    Did anyone catch the scrimmages this morning?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.