Recent content by tldawg85

  1. T

    AI 17ery

    I want to believe this. I have been a "glass-half-full" optimist my entire life. But my personal experience with this technology and understanding its potential implications is changing everything. The unfortunate fact is that political operators (whether right-wing,left-wing,or communist(CCP))...
  2. T

    AI 17ery

    Well, it was written in April of 2025. Many of the predictions through to today have come to fruition. In particular the fact that China recognized its slow pace and has mostly caught up to the US via stealing the intellectual property...in mid 2026...as predicted...
  3. T

    Entergy Bill - did anyone's electric bill jump a lot this month?

    Pacific Northwest cost of living can be crazy expensive in some aspects, but hydroelectric power provides cheap electricity, at least. 9.9 cents a kWh after the baseline charge is counted. We're currently trying to keep datacenters out of the area, but I don't think it will be possible in the...
  4. T

    OT: Sad Grizz news. Brandon Clarke dead at 29.

    I don't believe the intention is to compare Kratom with opium (fully plant-based) or even heroin (semi-plantbased/semi-synthetic) but to compare it to the fully synthetic drug Fentanyl which is killing so many people. The risks of Fentanyl are many many times greater than opium or even heroin...
  5. T

    Time Corbin since he lost his Opportunity Vandy advantage

    I just don't see how it's reasonable to call out a team that was the #1 national seed only a year ago as being on a long-term downward trajectory. The facts - and how baseball works - just don't match up with that. We all know baseball is a somewhat more random game than many other sports, and...
  6. T

    Dak

    Sometimes there is truth to this...depends on the player of course but he has the mentality to put all the negativity into on-field prep. I don't think the Cowboys are going to be good enough for him to win MVP but I put 10$ down on Dak at +10000 to win Offensive Player of the Year....$1000...
  7. T

    Pep-tides.....can't believe how many people trust this Instagram garbage.....

    There are a couple groups I've been a part of for 2+ years that place orders with manufacturers who synthesize and lyophilize the peptides. This is the "grey market". The group then has multiple samples of the product tested by a 3rd party independent lab to confirm the peptide's authenticity...
  8. T

    Pep-tides.....can't believe how many people trust this Instagram garbage.....

    This is a long reply but I'm passionate about the subject. I've been researching peptides for over 3 years now and personally I think many of the peptides are not necessarily useless or bunk science, but so many of them are only going to help in certain situations (where deficiencies exist...
  9. T

    OT: These weight loss drugs

    I was hoping there would be some progress on this front, as RFK Jr. is apparently a big fan of peptides in general (though not necessarily GLP1s), so I'd hoped there would be approvals for the more-commonly-accepted ones like TB4/500 and BPC157. Of all the things I cringe about with him, this...
  10. T

    OT: These weight loss drugs

    These medicines are wonder-drugs when used appropriately, though they are not silver bullets. My dad died at age 53 from a massive heart attack...had high BP, diabetes, overweight, etc. At age 38 I was quickly headed in that direction and I saw my death sentence 15-20 years away --...
  11. T

    I actually agree with the…

    Is it too much to ask to have an independent investigation? Regardless of political leanings I don't see how any objective person could be opposed to letting independent parties look at the validity of what happened. Trust the American people with the truth.....
  12. T

    Wow, Vick Ballard is now an aeronautical engineer

    It's a shame that a thread about an awesome dawg and his achievements devolved in this insult and hurt-fest. Congrats to Vick...always loved watching him carry the rock for us (and the Colts)...although I do very specifically remember a fumble through the endzone against Arkansas in 2010 that...
  13. T

    YTTV update

    For awareness, this is not necessarily the case. - FuboTV offers a free 3 day trial that would cover the weekend and includes access through the ESPN app (just set FuboTV as your tv provider inside the app and sign-in) https://www.fubo.tv/stream/live/preview/ - DirecTV streaming offers a 5 day...
  14. T

    Last week - I was on the fence about firing him...

    100% on board with this if/when it happens
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade