Recent content by tl65

  1. T

    Chris this is Tim with user name tl65.I kind of got lost for a while with the transition but...

    Chris this is Tim with user name tl65.I kind of got lost for a while with the transition but kept my account but have since changed my email address. How do I go about changing it to my current one. Thx
  2. T

    Great acceleration, nice punch and a solid short yardage option ...

    Yes he was and this really is a sad video, but I have to agree on that guys' punching lol!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade