Recent content by Tjf9008

  1. T

    Kentucky vs Tennessee Game Thread

    Has Amari ever tried to block a shot?
  2. T

    One ticket to big blue madness

    No problem!
  3. T

    One ticket to big blue madness

    Sent them to you, you just have to accept
  4. T

    One ticket to big blue madness

    I'll send them to you on ticketmaster. I should just need your name and email
  5. T

    One ticket to big blue madness

    I have 2 tickets that I bought from someone for Big Blue Madness, upper level and can't go now if anyone is interested
  6. T

    New Era Pope Event

    I just realized they sent me all kids tickets instead of adult
  7. T

    New Era Pope Event

    What's your email?
  8. T

    New Era Pope Event

    What's your email?
  9. T

    New Era Pope Event

    I have 2 extra tickets
  10. T

    New Era Pope Event

    I do
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury