Recent content by TJ8869

  1. TJ8869

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    It’s not just online comments. It’s largely DMs. And my guess is most of the people sending these messages aren’t actually fans of the Fever or the WNBA and many of them have probably never even watched a game. The league has become the battleground for a proxy race war being fought largely...
  2. TJ8869

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    I would hope like hell that she or one of her teammates physically hit me without provocation. Then I would lawyer up at 9:00am the next day.
  3. TJ8869

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    It's not an analysis, it's an opinion. I want the Fever to beat the Aces straight up. If Wilson got suspended and the Fever won the series, the Haitlins would keep saying the only reason they won is because of white privilege. Then again, the Haitlins are going to dream up new reasons to be...
  4. TJ8869

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    Not to mention that all five Aces players on the court went to the spot as well. You could argue that some of them went there simply to defuse the situation, but at least a couple of them were jawing with fans too. Having said that, I hope the league doesn’t suspend Wilson or anyone else. It...
  5. TJ8869

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    I hope Hammon is stupid enough to let Wilson guard Clark all night long tomorrow. 20 feet from the basket is the perfect place for Vegas’ best defender and rebounder.
  6. TJ8869

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    KM makes CC better and CC makes KM better.
  7. TJ8869

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    NY isn’t a typical 8-seed, but the Lynx weren’t even competitive. They got blown out in both games and Miles played horribly.
  8. TJ8869

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    That fan pointed at her. She had no choice but to leave the court and confront him in the stands.
  9. TJ8869

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    I’m going to enjoy watching them crash out. Reeve is a **** and, while I have nothing against Miles, the social media ‘fans’ who keep claiming she’s better than CC are so freaking obnoxious.
  10. TJ8869

    ***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

    I’m pretty sure that was the first time I’ve ever seen that.
  11. TJ8869

    Happy Saturday!

    I’m not even sure that’s a real girl.
  12. TJ8869

    Senator Turtlehead to return from the dead this Wednesday?

    There are very few posts to search. There was almost no traffic on the HROT board in 2023 because we were all at HBOT. And all of those HBOT posts vanished into the ether when on3 absorbed Rivals.
  13. TJ8869

    Senator Turtlehead to return from the dead this Wednesday?

    That sounds like revisionist history to me. But unfortunately those posts vanished into the ether when HBOT ceased to exist. My recollection is that most Dems defended Feinstein holding on to her job because they were concerned that Republicans would refuse to swear in Newsom’s appointment or...
  14. TJ8869

    Senator Turtlehead to return from the dead this Wednesday?

    It’s interesting that you say that now. I don’t recall you saying that 3 years ago. And I definitely don’t recall you starting multiple threads every week of her absence demanding updates. Mitch should be out on his ***. And he will be in a few weeks. There are only 3 months left in the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma floods the Cotton Bowl with blue-chippers and flip targets for Red River Rivalry game