Recent content by TitleistHeel

  1. T

    ZZL Trading Card Thread

    He clearly is stalking me. I pulled one of his chrome parallel auto redemptions too. One is going to go on eBay. I’ll probably stick one in the PC just to see what happens.
  2. T

    ZZL Trading Card Thread

    We need one. I don't see one. Here it is. Have at it. I'll start. I needed something in the area at lunch, so I stopped in at Southpoint to grab a cheap $25 box of Topps Series 2 baseball cards. This thing came out of it. Now I have to figure out what to do with it.
  3. T

    FORE!

    I have been nonexistent on this thread since the merger. Between life and the new boards and such, I have done a poor job of socializing with you all. My bad. I shall endeavor to do better. Looks like ya'll have kept the banner moving forward! Here's to EGR! Hopefully, he's still around!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  5. 05 On3 Football USA Today reveals Top 12 players in latest Heisman Trophy rankings after Week 5