Recent content by Timmy2Dads

  1. Timmy2Dads

    Goodbye to standard time

    I really don’t understand why you’re getting so heated. I’ve stated my position. I’m not getting into a pissing contest with you. You weren’t like this on the old board. I hope everything is ok. I’ll pray for you brother.
  2. Timmy2Dads

    Goodbye to standard time

    No reason to be rude homie. I got this information from my grandfather and father who both yielded tobacco in their teenage years. But by all means, trust your AI overlords! I’ll trust people I know who actually lived in an era before modern farming tech. It’s not that hard to show some human...
  3. Timmy2Dads

    Goodbye to standard time

    My grandfather and dad were both farmers and they said farmers enjoyed it because they could yield crops with the sun out. I trust them over YT
  4. Timmy2Dads

    Goodbye to standard time

    I’m sure all of that is true. But I trust my grandfather and dad when they say it was also kept around so farmers would have daylight to yield crops. They were both farmers back in their youth so literally primary sources. But I recognize there were multiple reasons for it. And given the dates...
  5. Timmy2Dads

    Goodbye to standard time

    The concept of daylight savings was originally created so farmers would have more daylight to do their farming. but I never understood that premise. The number on the clock isn’t relevant to me. If my clock says 430pm and the sun is down I just go to bed sooner and get up earlier. We’re talking...
  6. Timmy2Dads

    Oweh really struggling so far

    I agree. But I think the age of truly admirable sports heroes is over and has been for quite some time.
  7. Timmy2Dads

    Per KSR article, What county are you from?

    Born in downtown Louisville, raised in Oldham county not far from the line between Oldham and Jefferson
  8. Timmy2Dads

    Why do Pope products really seem to struggle in the NBA

    its been explained to you multiple times. Figure it out. You can do it.
  9. Timmy2Dads

    Why do Pope products really seem to struggle in the NBA

    I like watching our dudes play for Kentucky. Your question may be better served on a board dedicated to the NBA.
  10. Timmy2Dads

    Why do Pope products really seem to struggle in the NBA

    Dang dude you’re STILL drinking? You need help. You seem lost
  11. Timmy2Dads

    Who didn't see this coming? LOL

    Of course not dude but you gotta research the characters of the story. LeBron has a loud mouth and long, recorded history of hypocrisy. Him doing all this nonsense with his kid is the exact opposite thing he supposedly stands against. Oh, while you’re at it, look at where he gets his merch...
  12. Timmy2Dads

    Any word on this new CBB video game?

    They’re both trash now. EA, though, historically was the inferior franchise. 2k has a gacha mode and the myplayer mode is extremely P2W and that threshold to make your player competitive in PvP gets more expensive every year. If 2k models their CBB game after the recent CFB model then I believe...
  13. Timmy2Dads

    Milan to UK?

    Easily #1 in d1. Not really sure how thats even a question???? I think with Milan UK would even contend for a top 10 NBA roster. The looney tunes monstars come to life
  14. Timmy2Dads

    How old are you guys? Seriously?

    To answer your question, I’m 34. I found the old board and made an account when we hired Calipari and I was a much more passionate fan back then. Those who remember me from back then (JMeeks54thebest) that passion did, at times, come out as doom and gloom. But it was because I cared. I still...
  15. Timmy2Dads

    Tounde Yessoufou enters portal

    Plot twist: rainmaker and this troll are the same poster… I think I might a make new posting niche of writing conspiracy based lore for our trolls. Since they’re not going anywhere might as well as some fun.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win