Recent content by timefornineky

  1. T

    Just returned from Caravan in Lexington

    P J was very nice and out going at Marshall county.
  2. T

    This is why we lost

    You nailed it . go cats
  3. T

    college game day

  4. T

    americas team

  5. T

    POLL: im nervous

  6. T

    Will you be happy with 37-1, 38-1, or 39-1?

    I will be sick if we don't win it all. Its all about championships not any thing else.
  7. T

    How Many Are Pulling For UL Because They Are In Kentucky

    I will be for them and Murray state and any body in our state but I won't loose any sleep if they don't win. Go big blue
  8. T

    How Many Are Pulling For UL Because They Are In Kentucky

    I will be for them and Murray state and any body in our state but I won't loose any sleep if they don't win. Go big blue
  9. T

    Nashville roll call. Almost there!!

    Leaving tomorrow. 9 of us. Go big blue
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back