Recent content by TiltedPaw

  1. TiltedPaw

    Do you know if your dad had a car during the 1960-1965 at Clemson? I know my father finally got...

    Do you know if your dad had a car during the 1960-1965 at Clemson? I know my father finally got a car in his senior year, but he was driving his family members to appointments in Charleston when he was seven years old. And that name sorta rings a bell.. Did your dad live in Johnstone? I am...
  2. TiltedPaw

    and I guess he told it enough that it embedded itself in my brain to tell again.. regards, JD...

    and I guess he told it enough that it embedded itself in my brain to tell again.. regards, JD Bishop
  3. TiltedPaw

    My dad's name was Andy Bishop, and he was from Elloree, SC. My mother did graduate from...

    My dad's name was Andy Bishop, and he was from Elloree, SC. My mother did graduate from Winthrop, so I guess everything worked out. He finished med school and practiced in Holly Hill, SC, for years. The reason why I am sending this is that one of my dad's go-to stories for years was traveling to...
  4. TiltedPaw

    This may be a shot in the dark here? But here it goes. My father was also a 1965 biology grad...

    This may be a shot in the dark here? But here it goes. My father was also a 1965 biology grad from Clemson. He had a friend whom he would ride to Winthrop College to date girls. His joke was " if you don't eat bananas, my family won't be able to eat." I guess it was funny in the 1960s?
  5. TiltedPaw

    FPOTUS Trump attempted assassination…

    Get Rid of ROEs! Rules of Engagement have no place in our military or anyone defending the good people of America.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the recruitment, NIL battle, and Florida's surge to flip No. 1 WR Easton Royal
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum blasts Arch Manning after Red River loss: 'He can just be downright stupid'