Recent content by TigerTripp11

  1. T

    Please….

    I concur!
  2. T

    Please….

    Spencer shut the uck up!
  3. T

    FPOTUS Trump attempted assassination…

    I know you do those great videos of my tigers but what else do you do for a living.
  4. T

    FPOTUS Trump attempted assassination…

    My investments are good, they were under Trump too, but the stuff I have to buy is insane to make my products vs biden. So I don't know what you do for a living. My business has to buy alot stuff to do what I do, and it's doubled!
  5. T

    FPOTUS Trump attempted assassination…

    What kind of business are you in. I love videos @
  6. T

    FPOTUS Trump attempted assassination…

    You are crazy if you think Trumps tariffs made people spend more money. Mabe other countries, but my business was much better under Trump. America is a disaster right now.
  7. T

    Extremely OT.....

    You liberal are retarted!
  8. T

    It’s time for ‘The Masters’ tournament to change its name

    The masters commitee will not change the name. These guys beat to a different drum!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay makes picks for Week 6 slate, Georgia at Alabama
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears