Recent content by tigerson

  1. T

    I still have questions about 81,000,000 votes

    Dude you had liberal judges refuse to listen to the testimonies, it's funny how a lot of folks know the system is rigged and dirty, refuse to admit it when it's blatantly obvious.
  2. T

    I still have questions about 81,000,000 votes

    If someone that thinks Biden actually got close to 81 million or even actually legitimately won the last election thinks that I'm not smart, I'll take it as a compliment because you are clearly backwards anyway.
  3. T

    I still have questions about 81,000,000 votes

    Probably more than that, the machines in certain state were changing votes from Trump to Biden. I'm just trying to be generous to Biden.
  4. T

    I still have questions about 81,000,000 votes

    At most Joe got 40 million legit votes , even then I doubt it was that high but there are a lot of idiots in this country so maybe he got that many.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirby Smart raves about Keelon Russell, 'backyard' play style from Alabama QB
  5. 05 On3 Football Tennessee expected to start QB George MacIntyre at Arkansas