Recent content by TigerSnake08

  1. T

    They’re eating the pets in Ohio!!!!

    https://www.springfieldnewssun.com/news/springfield-police-say-no-reports-of-pets-stolen-after-viral-social-media-post/3WSIZQNHQVE4NP4TS5BVHBB2PY/
  2. T

    They’re eating the pets in Ohio!!!!

    Photos and videos of Haitians stealing and eating pets? Where can I find those? I’ve tried Google but nada.
  3. T

    Trump shot in ear at rally?

    Honestly yall are both insufferable and part of the problem.
  4. T

    The US China Proxy War With Mexican Cartels as the Forward Fighting Shadow Warriors

    Good story OP. Whatever happened to that shadowy cabal of Democratic pedophiles I kept reading about? Feels like all we’re left with now is George DeSantos (or whatever his name is).
  5. T

    Nikki Haley

    Pretty sure Trump proved skeletons don’t matter.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters
  5. 05 On3 Football Kansas vs. Utah kickoff time moved up due to inclement weather forecast