Recent content by tigers71

  1. T

    Extreme OT: Do Humans Survive the Death of Earth?

    NSIAP: Since the TI board is full of the elite I figure if we do then the ships will have plenty of us on board. You know? The ships that the 1%ers will have a secret ticket to board when it’s evacuation time. I just hope…..I mean for a friend….that my friend is like the movies where he runs...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer outlined vision to stun the Swamp well ahead of time and South Carolina executed
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten admits officiating error during UCLA vs. Oregon on two-point conversion