Recent content by tigerridge

  1. tigerridge

    Lindsey Graham dead at 71

    Agreed, but I think she runs again...
  2. tigerridge

    Lindsey Graham dead at 71

    I think Nikki has bigger plans again- running in 2028.
  3. tigerridge

    Lindsey Graham dead at 71

    I wholeheartedly agree. But he's got his private practice going again and a one million plus job with Fox. I think he's done with politics, and I don't blame him.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting CBG Juco Prep Showcase: Damien Robinson & Kenyon St. Louis among Saturday's top performers
  5. 05 On3 NIL P.J. Fleck addresses NIL disparity between Minnesota, Michigan: 'My job is to do more with less'