Recent content by Tigerrad

  1. Tigerrad

    I’m here!

    I’m here!
  2. Tigerrad

    FPOTUS Trump attempted assassination…

    That is the biggest bunch of BS I have ever heard. The roof was almost flat and a lot less steep than the one the snipers were on behind Trump. For that dumbass statement alone she should be terminated.
  3. Tigerrad

    Are there others out there that flush

    Yes. I thought I was the only craxy one.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Brett McMurphy's college football AP Top 25 ballot after Week 6
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia