Recent content by tigerpaw7748

  1. tigerpaw7748

    One Point of View Gaining a Lot of Steam…..

    Putin was going in no matter who is in office.
  2. tigerpaw7748

    We have just banned ...

    What did I miss?
  3. tigerpaw7748

    XT

    Are we still doing the potato post of the week?
  4. tigerpaw7748

    And all the liberals rush the field

    Well covid test for everyone now.
  5. tigerpaw7748

    Corona COVID China virus

    Two weeks! Did I do this right?
  6. tigerpaw7748

    My wife’s aunt just passed away due to covid

    Sorry to hear, but I'm not wearing a mask.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Josiah Boyd excited for weekend visit to Kentucky, "I love their quarterback development"
  5. 05 On3 Basketball College Basketball Rankings: Predicting the Preseason AP Poll Top 25 as 2026-27 season approaches