Recent content by tigerkick_rivals

  1. T

    OT: Dewalt cordless drill

    I have had same problem with the same drill...2 batteries died. I contacted Dewalt and they asked for the # on the battery. It either began with 14 or had a 14 in the #. As a result, they told me to take it to their service office in Charlotte and they would replace it. I think there is a 2...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Donald Trump no longer attending Alabama-Georgia game due to Hurricane Isaias
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wildcats are surging fast with 4-star WR target: 'Kentucky is rising up the board for me'