Recent content by TigerDutch

  1. T

    Nancy Mace torches Clemson University over 15-gender menu: 'Not on my watch'

    I’m in her district as well as my entire family, we’re pretty conservative and everyone I’ve spoken to thinks she’s gone full nuts. I would hate to have the district go to a democrat but a lot of her base wants her gone. All she has been doing lately is crying wolf and playing the victim...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate releases updated college football ratings in pre-Week 6 JP Poll
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season