Recent content by TigerDMD

  1. TigerDMD

    OT: Are You Watching Halftime Show? Also, TPUSA Show Expectedly Bombs

    I will not, but to be fair - I haven’t watched the half time show in years. I’m usually more interested in the commercials, but those stopped being good years ago as well.
  2. TigerDMD

    Measles In Clemson and upstate

    Yep, I’d be pissed if I had babies still. Luckily mine are all adults now.
  3. TigerDMD

    Measles In Clemson and upstate

    Too bad there isn’t some proven way to prevent it 🤷🏼‍♂️
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pat Narduzzi takes shot at Penn State: 'What did they really do to get in the Top 25?'
  5. 05 On3 Football ACC Football Players of the Week announced after Week 5 of college football