Recent content by Tigerdad00

  1. T

    Providence Grove at Southern Guilford

    Saw the storm in person, they are not good, probably as bad as East Davidson. They maybe slightly more athletic, but not well coached. I think there is a good chance PG rolls into Ledford undefeated. Asheboro will probably close shop after taking week 1 and week 2 on the chin.
  2. T

    Murphy at Eastern Randolph

    Ahhhh.. The classic baseball team response. You're not wrong I guess. At least the orange and blue coaches got a ring with those guys. ER went out and got all that new talent and get 1 playoff win to show for it, has to sting.
  3. T

    Murphy at Eastern Randolph

    Time to hit the recruiting trail again I guess.
  4. T

    Climax-Franklinville Providence Grove at Ramseur Eastern Randolph

    I will say that my attempt of getting the sewer riled up was successful based on your overuse of exclamation points.
  5. T

    Climax-Franklinville Providence Grove at Ramseur Eastern Randolph

    LOL, yall make it to easy! Kidd is correct, I just swing by a few times a year to get folks from the sewer riled up. Doesn't take much I know, yall itching at that keyboard for the last 5 years waiting on a victory over the orange and blue team. Maybe this is your year, we will see. To the...
  6. T

    Climax-Franklinville Providence Grove at Ramseur Eastern Randolph

    Did ER find the kicker in siler city with some of those Lineman?
  7. T

    North Forsyth at Randleman

    Not gonna argue that Coach Handy didn't do a great job, i had 2 boys play for him. Built something special and was a great recruiter much like Burton (and Chico) Blacknight, You made MY point for me, clayton went 8-2 in spring and they are 0-3 against top competition so far. Because he forgot...
  8. T

    North Forsyth at Randleman

    It's high school football, and everyone goes through cycles. I think it's more about the Jimmy's and johns that graduated and not about the 1 coach that left(who is 0-3 right now). Correct me if I'm wrong but that coach left 2 years ago? Randleman won the conference in the spring and went...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Texas, Arizona State & Ohio State among schools making a push for Top-30 2028 prospect Tai Bell
  5. 05 On3 Football Jim Cantore worried about Ole Miss-Vanderbilt, LSU-Kentucky due to Hurricane Isaias