Recent content by TigerBlood28

  1. T

    Measles In Clemson and upstate

    I can’t. I tried and you’ve posted like 42 times. I just simply saw you went on a hard anti vax rant when it seems the Ukrainian population is to blame (mostly). I’m not anti-vax, I was simply pointing out it seems to be a immigrant thing.
  2. T

    Measles In Clemson and upstate

    Yeah I’m a teacher in Spartanburg. So is my wife and sister in law. We have kids out bc of this. They are all Ukrainian.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose, Benji Berrouet among the prospects Rivals is betting on more than the industry
  5. 05 On3 Football Michigan TE Zack Marshall apologizes for 'inappropriate comments' made after team's loss to Minnesota