Recent content by tigeratty

  1. T

    What is the FED doing?

    Housing market headed for huge crash. Lumber crazy so builders just add cost to buyer. Lumber you could get for $6. Now is $40. When lumber goes down people will be 30-40 k upside down Bank will laugh if they want to refi or second mortgage. Spec houses going for 225 are worth about 175. Might...
  2. T

    Poll: Will You Get Or Have You Been Vaccinated for Covid 19?

    Was lucky enough to get an autoimmune disease In Jan 2020. Sarcoidosis of liver. Rare disease. Even more rare location. Just lucky So my immune system is screwed. Had 14 tests. All negative All drugs we have tried lower immune system Start drug 5 next week So yes. I’ve had both But I would have...
  3. T

    It's The Day After The Election. Is Covid Gone?

    Well. All the votes, I mean data is in. We are just reviewing. Too close to call at the moment
  4. T

    Some things we'll just never know

    I am very blessed. I work hard. I have built a good reputation. I provide valuable services. Is the Government going to pay Me 260,000 to 275,000 to stay home? If so I have several problems 1. Who does that? 2. Why would the Government do that? 3. What’s in it for them? 4. How can they afford to...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida