Recent content by Tiger910

  1. T

    JK - Clinton Scrimmage

    What did you see in the JK - Clinton Scrimmage? For me with my Tigers - even though we lost a lot we had a lot right behind ready, learning and waiting their turn! We have the athlete's & mentality to make a deep run this season! Offensively & Defensively we haven't even scratched the surface...
  2. T

    Who is your team?

    James Kenan Tigers - Tiger Pride
  3. T

    Top Five 🏈3A & 4A

    I would take Greene Central off and put Wallace in 3A East. I would take Red Springs off and put Nash Central in 4A East. Their usually always lurking around and coached up well.
  4. T

    Top Five 🏈3A & 4A

    3A - Have to include James Kenan
  5. T

    Clinton followers

    Just heard from a staff member at Union that Jordan is trying to recruit the Clinton/SMS coach to assist him to build the program! I think they were together during the Clinton High run to the Eastern Finals.
  6. T

    Hobbton HC

    Did the coach take a new job somewhere else?
  7. T

    Clinton followers

    Was told by alumni & etc., that he was completely against football and didn't want bball players on the field. So my question is; How was Clinton Football at that time of winning? I'm just asking that's (No opinion)
  8. T

    Clinton followers

    I know the qb was out for the Jamboree tonight vs JK, but man going .500 is going to be a struggle.
  9. T

    Clinton followers

    BREAKING NEWS for Clinton/Sampson Co. Followers! Ex-Super Coach Randy Jordan returning to Coach Union High School! Biggest Co news! 🤯🤦
  10. T

    SW Onslow HFC job

    Just an opinion but I think a good fit would be Aldridge if you could get him away from Panther faithful. No bias or shade to anyone else.
  11. T

    Coach Openings

    That is true, but it's getting to be more frequent opening and less time. Meaning there's coaching changes after 1 to 4 years now a days compared to guys being in place with time to truly build a program or maintain a culture. Again you are correct there are openings each year and it may just be...
  12. T

    Coach Openings

    Just to name a few, Washington, Martin Co., Person, SW Onslow, Andrews, SW Guilford and New Hanover. There was a big turnover from last season as well.
  13. T

    Coach Openings

  14. T

    Moment of Silence for JK Tigers

    1st and with all do respect just as much as you know about the staff and our school ( JK ) I can guarantee I know just as much if not more. I don't look at things just for this year and yes we had a good year but it's what happens year after year that makes a good program and we've had years and...
  15. T

    Union HS needs coaches

    If they were smart enough they would call the guy James Farrior that's coaching at the middle school in Sampson this year. I think he was taking a year off from high school but decided to coach while working there. They went undefeated this year in football and are blowing everyone out in...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Aden Holloway back on Alabama basketball roster, will be suspended to begin season after arrest
  5. 05 On3 Football Urban Meyer: Bob Chesney is 'Coach of the Year candidate' after UCLA 4-0 start