Recent content by tifan!!!!

  1. T

    OT: Looking for 100+ Acres in SC or NC

    Just another PEN HOOKER trying to sh$$t an unknowing landowner. Your land will be worth a hang of a lot more in SC the next 3 to 6 years. I get several phone calls and mail every week wanting to know if I want to sell my property.... my answer is I'm buying not selling and they don't even have...
  2. T

    Trump’s authoritarian America

    The last time I saw a report on this question it was more like 70% support mass depotation. of Illegals !
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 On3 Football Top 10 games for Week 7 of the college football season
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC fines Kentucky $500,000 for fans storming field after overtime win against LSU