Recent content by tideturns

  1. tideturns

    did y'all get my message and or email

    did y'all get my message and or email
  2. tideturns

    I called my bank and you have to credit the second payment back..Please let me know you have...

    I called my bank and you have to credit the second payment back..Please let me know you have record and will credit the double payment .Just 1 credit is needed..Thank you
  3. tideturns

    I accidentally make a payment..Would you please refund my payment. thank you...Sorry

    I accidentally make a payment..Would you please refund my payment. thank you...Sorry
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 On3 Football Shane Beamer outlined vision to stun the Swamp well ahead of time and South Carolina executed
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten admits officiating error during UCLA vs. Oregon on two-point conversion