Recent content by Thschamp

  1. T

    Charlotte Catholic Updates

  2. T

    HP Central @ Southeast Guilford

    CatholicCougs14 email me at [email protected]. I would like to give you my cell number. We can text each other updates tonight if you wouldn't mind.
  3. T

    HP Central @ Southeast Guilford

    I have wore BLUE since about 3 years ago. I would love to see a HPC and Charlotte Catholic rematch in the 2nd round, assuming both teams move forward this week.
  4. T

    HP Central @ Southeast Guilford

    I haven't thought of that. I would think regardless if SEG was the one to report the players, that thought has been planted and there will be a Dudley crowd at the game.
  5. T

    HP Central @ Southeast Guilford

    I was looking more for actual thoughts on the game.
  6. T

    Dudley?

    If this all holds up, I would love to see the entire Dudley Football team in the HP Central student section Friday.
  7. T

    HP Central @ Southeast Guilford

  8. T

    Dudley?

    News & Record article comfirms. http://www.news-record.com/sports/hsxtra/dudley-out-of-class--a-football-playoffs-is-appealing/article_6565a496-69af-11e4-9b9d-03250eb02180.html
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban on how the fun of coaching diminished as Alabama got better