Recent content by ThrowItAround

  1. T

    Let Them Play North Carolina!

    Us too!!
  2. T

    My heart goes out to Chatham Central

    Very sad, great kid and a great father. Prayers for the family.
  3. T

    If our season is moved to the spring

    I think you could play fall, winter, and spring seasons after Jan. 1st with a shortened schedule. I think Virginia has a plan like that in place if they can't play in the fall. Not ideal, but better than no season at all.
  4. T

    Just curious

    Pretty sure Wake Forest is a Wing-T team, some people have no idea what they're looking at.
  5. T

    I think D2 football will benefit

    I was telling someone the other day that recruiting is going to be wild. We me might see some studs at places we don't usually expect in a couple of years.
  6. T

    My realignment proposal

    Seaforth opening in 2021 will pull a lot from Northwood, both will be around 750-800 kids.
  7. T

    Hypothetical Realignment Proposal Part 2

    I'm sure Green Level will be 4A going forward. I could see Northwood and Seaforth (new school will split Northwood) going in this conference.
  8. T

    Jordan-Matthews Scrimmage

    Central Davidson is on board, still looking for one more.
  9. T

    Jordan-Matthews Scrimmage

    Central Davidson is on board, still looking for one more.
  10. T

    Jordan-Matthews Scrimmage

  11. T

    Jordan-Matthews Scrimmage

  12. T

    Change in Warrior Land?

    The rumors are true.
  13. T

    Holy Buc!!!!

    BY is a solid 2A team, JV team is solid too. Future is bright, coaches are doing a good job.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Donald Trump no longer attending Alabama-Georgia game due to Hurricane Isaias
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wildcats are surging fast with 4-star WR target: 'Kentucky is rising up the board for me'