Recent content by throw2oj

  1. T

    No Wet leg, No Bread Just Real Rock Weekend Jukebox

    Ok. It's tuesday. Can we resume Wet Leg now?
  2. T

    OT: I have my thoughts, but which movie was funnier?...

    R. Lee Ermey had a stand-up peformance for the ages in FMJ... Your parents have any children that lived?!
  3. T

    No Wet leg, No Bread Just Real Rock Weekend Jukebox

    No coincidence I saw Upper Crust open for the Supersuckers in the basement of a BBQ joint in DC.
  4. T

    Traveling to Big Sky Country

    I did the highline trail in the Winds, went pretty far up towards Gannet from the lakes where the road end (past Squaretop and deep into the valley). I was leery of bears and about an hour in I see the biggest darkest rear end and i'm thinking to myself this is the bear encounter, it's...
  5. T

    Jukebox Weirdo Edition

    Man, this thread has never had such good music! N!S!F!W!
  6. T

    Chicago Bars (NW game)

    Now with grass skirt and coconut bra...
  7. T

    OT: I was up in Stuart earlier today so I stopped to see Pizza Girl...

    I was Snyder in 96/97 but my brother was Stuart before that. Fun fact my dad was Snyder and my mom was Stone...
  8. T

    OT: I was up in Stuart earlier today so I stopped to see Pizza Girl...

    I thought this was going to be about the dorm in East. Whoops.
  9. T

    R.I.P. Tim Curry, 80

    God needed a wilderness girl...
  10. T

    Allen Robinson II retires

    Hell of a career!
  11. T

    AKB Tell me about your Sprinter van/camper

    Condolences for your German inlaws.
  12. T

    AKB Tell me about your Sprinter van/camper

    I saw an old bus and it had a 'One Less Sprinter Van' sticker on it. I liked that.
  13. T

    "I don't have a theme for the Jukebox" Jukebox thread.....

    Dave Brubeck from Ione, CA (with an eventual landing in Stockton at the University of Pacific) Sprial Stairs, from Stockton CA eventually naming his solo band Preston School of Industry, which was located in Ione, CA... enjoy the whiplash!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big 12 football team after Week 4
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 4