Recent content by THIS GUY

  1. T

    GYERO

    I'm as excited as I've ever been. Let's f'ing go! I'm so all in on watching the next few seasons, and I've not been able to say that honestly for quite some time now. I'm just so damned stoked. This is *fun* again, dammit. I'm all in.
  2. T

    GYERO ARCHIVE

    The 90's Arkansas/UK games with Richardson and Rick were always must watch. The pace, the execution, the hype. So much fun.
  3. T

    GYERO ARCHIVE

    I haven't posted on Rupp's Rafters, let alone a GYERO thread, in almost two decades. Almost. I know it's greater than one decade, less than two. Hell, this is just an account I could figure out how to log in, tbh. Anyway, the vast majority of you here in GYERO are still asinine morons...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pete Thamel makes box office analogy for Trojans: 'This USC seems like the same movie'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: 4-star ATH Brayden Arnold closing in on a commitment -- and one team is trending