Recent content by TheWatchman

  1. T

    Injuries Have killed Jordan-Matthews season

    Actually the last 2gms
  2. T

    Injuries Have killed Jordan-Matthews season

    I don't think they've been healthy all year. They was playing first time jv players on varsity last game the injuries so bad
  3. T

    Starmount will host Carrboro on 10/11

    Carrboro is better then they was last season. They don't have many stars but the playmakers they do have they do a great job of getting them the ball. They also have a good Defense as well..
  4. T

    Where are the predictions ?

    SE LEGIT BRO
  5. T

    Where are the predictions ?

    Who won it. And JM without there best player.
  6. T

    Where are the predictions ?

    You might be the most accurate I've seen. I have 1 disagreement though. I'll take SE over Eastern
  7. T

    Where are the predictions ?

  8. T

    THOMASVILLE VS RANDLEMAN

    Because Yancy in our conference. I'm pulling for them although I think Tha Ville will win
  9. T

    Davidson County week 1

    And bro in glad everyone seen that. Calling back fumbles, I interception that was about to go the distance from Kenneth Dula, a fumble recovery that was going the distance from Kenneth Dula and I screen play . Not the game winner but the other one earlier in the game in which he scored and...
  10. T

    Davidson County week 1

    I was there. Hadn't it not been for the refs that game could've easily been 30-0.
  11. T

    Could Jordan Matthews go 2-0 ?

  12. T

    Davidson County week 1

    Jm defense is for real. They have a legit star on there team which happened to had made the difference. Honestly if the refs hadn't to have done there best to give SD the win it would've been a lot worse. They called back 2TD and an Int . They said the QB stepped out and he didn't. But...
  13. T

    New Rival ????

    Jordan-Matthews 1-0. Star corner gave up 0 catches and scored the game winning touchdown. And my goodness he level someone
  14. T

    New Rival ????

On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC announces Football Legends Class of 2026, featuring Nick Saban and other stars