Recent content by TheUSC1801

  1. TheUSC1801

    AFCA votes for 24-team playoff

    Playoff expansion was inevitable, in my opinion. Some proponents of it said it gave value to more regular season games. I naively thought all regular season games mattered. I still like college football, but the playoff has lessened my enjoyment
  2. TheUSC1801

    Please never wear white helmets again.

    I’m in the white helmet camp. The Rogers and Spurrier eras are arguably the best of our history. I’m ok with some variety, but white helmets is my preferred look
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate releases updated college football ratings in pre-Week 6 JP Poll
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season