Recent content by theTRUEdynasty

  1. T

    Football Cleveland County

    Shelby just had a Morehead winner this past year. Not sure what you're getting at with this.
  2. T

    Football Cleveland County

    Again, wrong person.
  3. T

    Football Cleveland County

    You have us identified wrong. But he is a patient.
  4. T

    Football Cleveland County

    He can hold his own. I'm not worried about him. He has the accolades to hold his own. I don't know another Cleveland County football player that has played for the University of Notre Dame. He also may have more Cleveland County football knowledge than anyone on here.
  5. T

    Football Cleveland County

    Man, I know lol....I haven't been on here since last season but it's week 1 and I had to come and talk some ish! Crank up the band....let's get after it. I HAVE NO TIES TO CREST ANYMORE (except the punter) now that all my kids are finished there. I told Shields on graduation night that now I can...
  6. T

    Football Cleveland County

    And this is the difference between most Shelby fans and Crest fans. We pull for the county. County success brings more attention to all the programs. But I will tell you, you'll never see the word Crest written in a Shelby High State Championship ring. I'm just glad the word Shelby is printed...
  7. T

    Football Cleveland County

    Give us those 200 more male students to pull from for a team so we have numbers like Crest so it's a fair game against said opponents. Don't forget, you only beat us by 7 last year...one score. With 600 to choose from instead of 400, your house on the line, are you betting against Shelby...
  8. T

    Shelby vs Reidsville in Title Game

    Correct. With about half won with leather helmets and no facemasks.
  9. T

    Shrine bowl

    I've been to 3 football games as a fan at Reidsville. I'm 2-1. Yeah.... that first trip was pretty funny. A lucky field goal away from Shelby winning 49-0.
  10. T

    Shrine bowl

    Please explain.
  11. T

    Kinston vs Shelby

    Y'all gonna put the Shelby score in your ring again this year? You'll never see the name Crest written anywhere near a Shelby ring.
  12. T

    Shelby vs Reidsville in Title Game

    I take that back....one apology, admittance, clear up is all it takes to stop both me and 2nd..... Just have you, mule, your boosters, Dale Hagwood, admit the trick play to self proclaim yourselves the "capital". That you snuck it in when no one else was looking. That there was no open debate...
  13. T

    Shelby vs Reidsville in Title Game

    Never apologize.....what is that word in the upper left corner of this page? rivals Now act like it in the words of Kevin McAllister, "ya filthy animal"
  14. T

    Shelby vs Reidsville in Title Game

    Sorry to bust your bubble but 1947 occurred between the years you listed. As did 1968, 1970, 1972, 1975 and 1976. Good try though.....so to answer your question, as long as you want to. Can you answer mine of what the 1982 year pertains to?
  15. T

    Shelby vs Reidsville in Title Game

    So did you play for Reidsville in 1982 or were you born in 1982? So either you had to endure all 30 years of Reidsville's THREE DECADE drought or for the first 20 years of your life, including when you were a student or played, you never got to experience a championship game. Man, that sucks.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC releases statement on potential hurricane that could impact Georgia-Alabama game