Recent content by thespiritof1976

  1. T

    NCAA Day Two - Friday

    As much as I hate to admit it, I could see it possibly happening. Tacko is big. Tacko is tall. But Tacko is lumbering, awkward, and has only been playing organized ball for 10 years. Twenty years ago he would have been a first round pick. Now a center is expected to hit three pointers.
  2. T

    NCAA Day Two - Friday

    UCF fan here; I think your depth and frontline will be too much for us. I think we could have taken many other teams to make it to the S16 but alas, we are going up against a team that we don't match up well against. Hopefully we'll be conference mates in the ACC someday..... (Cause if UCF...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Kirby Smart reacts to Nick Saban calling Georgia college football's most complete team: 'It's a setup'