Recent content by Thereisonly1left

  1. T

    GW-7 Sussex-8 Final!!!

    Omg where u at master blast what I tell u hard head make a soft *** Sussex D is the best like I said how many points did GW put up..... oh oh ok but I thought it was going to be 88-0 see good you size don't mean a damn thing they wanted it simple
  2. T

    Sussex vs Riverheads

    Sussex defense legit no doubt may they have to shock the world again
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida
  5. 05 On3 Basketball After Dana Altman's 'shock' retirement, Oregon prepares to move forward under Tony Stubblefield