Recent content by TheREALSpooner

  1. TheREALSpooner

    A look at the preseason Top 10 at InterMat

    #1 is always true. I doubt this year will suddenly be any different.
  2. TheREALSpooner

    Mo no mo

    Your ability to see hindsight with 20/20 vision is particularly impressive.
  3. TheREALSpooner

    A look at the preseason Top 10 at InterMat

    Gabe Arnold has never lost (or won) a match at 174 by a score of 2-1.
  4. TheREALSpooner

    Schedule Finally

    There's a solid chance UNI won't have an AA this year, again. Doubt they win more than 1-2 vs. Iowa, depending on who's in the lineup that night.
  5. TheREALSpooner

    A look at the preseason Top 10 at InterMat

    You think a guy who says something this ridiculous is sensical? https://www.on3.com/boards/threads/honest-question-about-jordan-williams.8921116/
  6. TheREALSpooner

    Mo no mo

    There were a number of people who opened questioned the validity of his eligibility claim. It seemed like a VERY long shot, even in today's environment.
  7. TheREALSpooner

    A look at the preseason Top 10 at InterMat

    Speaking to my point precisely.
  8. TheREALSpooner

    Mariah Marinelli

    Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
  9. TheREALSpooner

    A look at the preseason Top 10 at InterMat

    IDK...7 in the top 10 is honestly more than I was expecting.
  10. TheREALSpooner

    A look at the preseason Top 10 at InterMat

    I don't know who does the actual rankings. Not really relevant. I do know Willie owns Matscouts, who owns Intermat. Or, at least, I thought I did. If I'm wrong on this, my bad.
  11. TheREALSpooner

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    Though not on topic, I can't help myself. This group came in with a collective 6 AA finishes between them, 4 by Elam alone. None of them made the podium in their 1 season at ISU. They combined to go 4-8 at the NCAA tournament. They beat Iowa in the dual (kudos to them for that; huge monkey...
  12. TheREALSpooner

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    Yeah. That's happening.
  13. TheREALSpooner

    A look at the preseason Top 10 at InterMat

    Willie jumping onboard with On3.
  14. TheREALSpooner

    Iowa St. Tampering Violations

    100% Dresser was aware. Just no way to prove it. Iowa self-reported violations by the football program, and wins were vacated because of it. So consistent.
  15. TheREALSpooner

    NEWS: Iowa men receive commitment from 3x Arizona state champ Xavier Chavez

    92 on the Big Board. Welcome to Iowa, young man.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL Dan Hurley on navigating the NIL landscape: 'I look at it like it's a poker game'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: USA Today reveals Coaches Poll Top 25 after Week 5