Recent content by TheRealJordyJ

  1. T

    I am pushing for your son to get a contract to do our social media. It’s so funny. Saw this post...

    I am pushing for your son to get a contract to do our social media. It’s so funny. Saw this post then he came up while I was ant the field house today. Excited for him to have an opportunity to grow it if he chooses! He does great work.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football kickoff times, TV schedule revealed for Week 7
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 Football Schedule: Kickoff times, TV revealed for Week 7