Recent content by TheProcDoc

  1. T

    Wrestling Coaching Carousel & Rumors

    Thanks @Leonard23 & @elvis7. I'd agree - all things considered here, it'd seem the 4/30/27 date is the correct one. This would also be in line w/ what was thought to be a 3 year extension after his last one expired (after the 23-24 season).
  2. T

    Wrestling Coaching Carousel & Rumors

    Below link was published 8/19/25 & updated 3/21/26. If anyone has a subscription, can you extract SG's contract details? I'm seeing different dates within various AI summaries - so I'm curious what is stated in the actual article. Thanks for any help in advance...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act