Recent content by ThePitBoss

  1. T

    WHC week 4

    Everyone in that conference is getting hammered by TCR.
  2. T

    Corivan 14-54 Chambers

    There’s always levels to this game. Chambers is super legit and has likely been a little underrated this year. Highest octane offense in the state thru week 3. It’ll only make playing 2a squads so much easier down the road for sure.
  3. T

    WHC week 3

    🤷‍♂️
  4. T

    WHC week 3

    My experiences w/ Pope has been great. He's great to my kid and I am really hoping he can continue to keep the program relevant and competitive. It's really hard to handle replacing so many pieces on defense but my issue is that we clearly know where we are lacking on defense so why run a system...
  5. T

    WHC week 3

    I think that's a loaded question LOL .. I think it's massively unfair to compare anyone to coach Rob and I like that Pope seems to be really engaged w/ his kids. I will say this: I watched our starting RB (who gets all the graphics and social media clout) turn the ball over 3 times friday night...
  6. T

    Mountain Heritage @ Robbinsville

    I don't think you're pissing anyone off. And no, they didn't start out in a 4 man front Friday night. They went to one at one point but abandoned it fairly quickly. I have too many opinions about it to share so i'll keep my mouth shut, but what we're ultimately seeing is an unwillingness to...
  7. T

    WHC week 3

    I also agree with MHHS predictions. I just don’t see Heritage winning at RVL. Not until the penalties get cleaned up and the fumbles stop. Erwin’s kicker nailed a game winner which barely made the inside left upright. He’d have missed if we didn’t move him up 5 yards due to a mental miscue by a...
  8. T

    Mountain Heritage @ Robbinsville

    lol you know better. They won’t change a dang thing. I know exactly what’s going to happen. They’ll let Travis and the gang set 44, they’ll shift away and hammer that side. I’ve been watching this since youth league.
  9. T

    Football SMC 2026

    The same thing is happening in Burnsville with Heritage. Kids just aren’t coming out to play anymore. I suspect this happens when you’re pumping millions of dollars into facilities that cater to trades. The reality is, kids can work, make decent money, have nice vehicles and wheels and they...
  10. T

    Mountain Heritage @ Robbinsville

    Tell me about it. Jeez.
  11. T

    Mountain Heritage @ Robbinsville

    It’ll probably come down to turnovers and penalties and so far the Cougars are losing those battles. It needs to get fixed.
  12. T

    Mountain Heritage @ Robbinsville

    Erwin played well Friday but MH just cannot turn the ball over like that. Those are three drives that led to points for them. I legit believe without those it’s a win.
  13. T

    Mountain Heritage @ Robbinsville

    I don’t disagree. When 2/3 of your DL is getting washed into your LB corps you have issues. It’s why they should change the entire set up but not sure that’ll ever happen. They just let other teams set Foster where they want him and either avoid or throw numbers at him. It’s not a fun watch
  14. T

    Mountain Heritage @ Robbinsville

    Got no idea tbh. Seems like an easy job since there’s zero adjustments 😂
  15. T

    Mountain Heritage @ Robbinsville

    Dude, who knows. The defense is so bad. It’s massively discouraging to watch and I wish the staff would literally try anything different. 3 turnovers is why they lost Friday night
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set