Recent content by TheOneandOnlyDawg

  1. T

    Good stuff right here......

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KhZXIbXm2aY Ever gone through the drive thru and 17 with the Mickey D's crew??? This is for you.
  2. T

    What's the play of the year so far?

    Shovel pass to Johnson against Au? The back pass screen to Bear in the 3rd quarter against Lsu? The 64 yard run TD run Dak had ( heisman pose) against Lsu . The 3rd and 11 run( Dak) to go up 28-13 against Au?
  3. T

    They tuK mah Jerb

    Be nice gents. I'm a rookie poster.
  4. T

    They tuK mah Jerb

    17 UK. I feel better now.
  5. T

    Jamoral Graham

    Devon Bell who? Cooke looks sharp so far.
  6. T

    Jamoral Graham

    Correct me if I'm wrong , but he's the only frosh from the '14 signing class that has played this season. That is awesome.
  7. T

    Hud to UF

    Spurrier goes back home.
  8. T

    What you gonna do brotherrr?!!11?1!!?

    He needs sponsorship and he would be. $$$$. Rick n Bubba needs a man in the box. Signed , Affleck and Fallon.
  9. T

    2000 W's versus now...

    Question. I was at the UF and AU wins in 2000. Watching the Kang sling his fists in the air limiting Rudy Johnson to less than 30 yards rushing ... Thinking we were getting ready to take the big boy step. We ALL thought. Then , 2001 happened. The magic that has happened these past 2-3 weeks are...
  10. T

    Basketball predictions

    #blameJamies? How the 17 you spell that aholes name? ****.
  11. T

    2009 UK/State white out game...

    17 UK. 17 the zebras. 17 Calamari( what I call his mobbish ***) . 17 offensive rebounds with less than a minute. 17'n Stansbury's teams never being good FT shewtin' teams. 17 Wall and Cousins showboatin' asses. I still have his cell phone #. 17 17 17. That game still haunts my ***. Lets unleash...
  12. T

    Gents, you do know that A.D.I.D.A.S really ....

    ^^^^^^^ ding ding ding. We have a wiener. Sorta.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 ACC Championship Polymarket odds updated after Week 5