Recent content by TheLock2011

  1. T

    Havelock vs Crest

    Raider, I'm just not sure if crests offense will score two TDs. But given there defense, I could see a defensive score along with an offensive td
  2. T

    Havelock vs Crest

  3. T

    Havelock vs Crest

    This will by far be the best defense Havelock has played against all year. Yes, new bern had a good defense but after watching this crest defense I dont think New berns matched the speed and physicality that this crest defense is playing with. At least not back in week two. This is going to be a...
  4. T

    Havelock vs eastern alamance

    I'm a little late but I'm going with 35-24 havelock in a very tough, hard fought battle. I don't think there is a team in 3a besides possibly crest that can hold havelock to less that 28 points and I dont think EA has seen a defense like havelock yet this year. I don't think havelocks defense is...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban on how the fun of coaching diminished as Alabama got better