Recent content by thelineofscrimmage

  1. T

    Can Bassett Beat Magna Vista again?

    OIdBengal I really hope you are right about your predictions on the Oline and the outcome this upcoming friday. MV's O line is to big to let a 3-4 man front get pressure like they have been. I have watched several games of this offense and they get complacent or lazy to say the least. I also...
  2. T

    piedmont district games and predictions

    The MV offensive coaches needs to get there stuff together. They have made NO adjustments all year to fix anything. Still the same ole predictable offense week in and week out. The kids are going to play how they are coached. It looks like the fight and heart left MV when half of the coaches...
  3. T

    Bassett Vs Magna Vista: Smith River Classic

    Offense needs to sustain a drive to keep the defense fresh. STOP making excuses and mistakes. O line gets bullied every week, somethings got to give. Stop the turn overs and mistakes.
  4. T

    Magna Vista vs Halifax

    What is going on with the Warriors? Magna Vista is not playing to its potential! The O-line needs to make some adjustments, play calling is sketchy, and to many penalties. I watched the game live and they should have not lost that game. 4 &1 and you have a 6'2 qb why not go for it! I hope they...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: Cutter Woods received increased first-team reps, could replace LaNorris Sellers if he struggles vs. Kentucky
  5. 05 On3 Football Tim Tebow: Keelon Russell has been 'unstoppable' entering matchup vs. Kamario Taylor, Mississippi State